We received our packets about a week ago in the mail. They were stuffed with information and additional paper work we needed to submit.
Here are a few of the things they requested:
- Fingerprint charts (We went to the Sanibel Island Police Department for these)
- National Agency Check Form (a waiver for a background check)
- Reference Label Sheet (indicates our three references and includes contact information)
- Marriage License
- Couple Questionnaire
- College Transcripts (can be unofficial)
Additionally, an email from our recruiter requested:
- Skill Addenda (Sarah's was environmental education; Ben's were environmental education, business development, and education)
- Financial Obligations Form (Ben)
- Masters International Acceptance Letter (Sarah)
- We also included copies of our relevant certifications
To keep things organized, we topped it off with a table of contents sheet. Hopefully, that will help our recruiter sort through all the paperwork. Soon we will schedule an interview!