Here are some things we found out:
- 90% of volunteers carry cell phones.
- Volunteers typically work Monday-Friday and have the weekends off.
- Currently, applicants are nominated to go to a specific region 8-10 months into the application process. This process will change in January 2012, but this change will not effect our applications.
- Your placement officer (not recruiter) determines where you will be placed.
- It is very rare for married couples to have a choice of where they will serve.